>-------------------------------------------------------------------------------<
Hello Internet...
I wanna make this post solely to my 2nd fav OC Girl, Vexx... (besides Libinika) to her "1st Year Anniversary Type Birthday," when I made her back in the Linux customization era, aka "The Vexxbox."
Anyway, I've explain on how she was made as a character...
- When I originally wanted to make a pink haired girl as that's the only color in my roster that I haven't done before, so on her hairstyle on my thoughts was instantly a twin braids (is it too stereotypical if it is Pink + Twin braids, because i dunno...)
- The outfit choice we're just streetwear because at the time It was the easiest to think of, before adding her Casual Outfit 2 which fit her more.
- Her personality was extremely inspired with someone I know, by inverting their toxic personality and amplified it by 11, which gets her "Neutral" persona, before making Elle's character.
- She's bisexual btw...
Yeah, these all the things that I can remember a year ago sadly, so thanks for readin—
...
...
...
...
...
> Oh... I'm finally here, yippee...
> After being lonely to that server for so long...
> Everyone's having their own little lives...
> i miss my previous life before all of this mess
> :(
> Look at Ellis and Elle being together like us before...
> Chatting, blah, blah, blah...
> Seems like Ellis is still adapting slowly to my own body...
> Did I choose the right thing sacrificing my body to someone I never know before,
> or I'll be stuck here, forever?
> Finding another body seems difficult enough, plus hijacking into, screw you Benefactor!!
> Am I the only human, who's experiencing this exact thing, can I free the others like me?
> In this exact situation?
> Maybe... Maybe not...
> Anyway, I'm currently listening to my own playlist thanks to their incompetence,
> they forgot to disconnect me to the internet and logging in to my own account to listen it right now :p
> My access are not like Admin status that i can simply disrupt their entire operation...
> what could it been... If i did truly have that ability
> Do you want to see my playlist?
> Fine, since you'd randomly scrolled all the way here, good job... :3
> [ Aimee Vexx Playlist ]
> Reset - Atari Teenage Riot
> Window Licker - Aphex Twin
> Ponyboy - Sophie
> Guillotine - Death Grips
> Celestica - Crystal Castles
> Ringtone - 100 gecs
> Rakata (Prada) - Arca
> 4ΓM - Grimes
> Bloodmoney - Poppy
> Wish - Nine Inch Nails
> Invaders Must Die - The Prodigy
> Head Gone - Scarlxrd
> Patchwork - Laurie spiegel
> IDENTITY - HEALTH
> Vroom Vroom - Charli XCX
> Hard - Sophie
> Violence - Grimes (ft. i_o)
> We Appreciate Power - Grimes
> Shinigami Eyes - Grimes
> 100% Tragedy - Grimes
> Player of Games - Grimes
> Money Machine - 100 gecs
> Takyon (Death Yon) - Death Grips
> Anne Bonny - Death Grips
> I've Seen Footage - Death Grips
> Stonefist - HEALTH
> USA Boys - HEALTH
> Cyberhex - Motionless In White
> Crimewave - Crystal Castles
> Courtship Dating - Crystal Castles
> Alice Practice - Crystal Castles
> Untrust Us - Crystal Castles
> Breathe - The Prodigy
> Firestarter - The Prodigy
> Smack My Bitch Up - The Prodigy
> Terror Squad - Zomboy
> Centipede - Knife Party
> Internet Friends - Knife Party
> Full of Fire - Fever Ray
> When I Grow Up - Fever Ray
> Skin Of My Teeth - Demi Lovato
> Piel - Arca
> Perspective of Nude - Arca
> Entropy - Grimes, Bleachers
> You're Still a Mystery - bleachers
> Wild Heart - bleachers
> Wake Me - bleachers
> Back to Friends - sombr
> The Ghost on the Shore - Lord Huron
> End of Beginning - Djo
> President X - 3TEETH
> 745 Sticky - 100 gecs
> Stupid Horse - 100 gecs
> Beautiful Superstar - A.G. Cook
> Halloweenie - Ashnikko
> Stupid - Ashnikko
> Rollercoaster - Bleachers
> 2099 - Charli XCX
> Beg For O (feat. Rina Sawayama) - Charli XCX
> Unlock It - Charli XCX
> SHINNERS13 - City Morgue
> Air War - Crystal Castles
> Plague - Crystal Castles
> Vanished - Crystal Castles
> Get Got - Death Grips
> Man to Man - Dorian Electra
> If I Had a Heart - Fever Ray
> AI - Ghostemane
> Fed Up - Ghostemane
> Hellrap - Ghostemane
> Delete Forever - Grimes
> Genesis - Grimes
> Hills - Kim Petras
> I Don't Want It at All - Kim Petras
> Ghost - Machine Girl
> Krystle - Machine Girl
> Pretty Girls - Midwxst
> Closer - Nine Inch Nails
> March of the Pigs - Nine Inch Nails
> Am I A Girl? - Poppy
> Her - Poppy
> I Disagree - Poppy
> Lowlife - Poppy
> Scary Mask - Poppy
> X - Poppy
> Begin Again - Purity Ring
> Fineshrine - Purity Ring
> iPhone - Rico Nasty
> Cherry - Rina Sawayama
> This Hell - Rina Sawayama
> Silent Shout - The Knife
> Give Life Back to Music - Daft Punk
> INVISIBLE - Duran Duran
> Come Close - Keine
> Dead Pilot - Keine
> It's Okay - Sophie
> Kill the Messenger - The Cartesian Duelists
> Resist and Disorder - The Cartesian Duelists
> I Really Want to Stay at Your House - Rosa Walton
> Who's Ready for Tomorrow - RAT BOY
> Happy? Anyway...
> I'm out too, I wanna be in peace for now I'll be celebrating my own birthday...
> Goodbye Everyone~
> I'm just going to search for a birthday cake png... and imagining I'm eating it
> sigh... Happy birthday to myself...
> -Aimee Vexx
>-------------------------------------------------------------------------------<


No comments:
Post a Comment