If you're wondering why the site link looks different from the original, it's because I've moved it to my main account aka this one you're reading right now.
Please remember that This site's link...
IS THE REAL ONE I'VE MAINTAINED, PLEASE KEEP IN MIND:
(if you like my content strangely, i dunno)
"https://theepoakrverse.blogspot.com/"
PLZ AVOID THE COPYCATS (IF THERE ARE AT THIS POINT)...
AND THE ORIGINAL ONE AS WELL SINCE I NO LONGER USING THIS LINK BELOW ANYMORE:
"https://thepoakrverse.blogspot.com/"
Thank you for reading...
(My stats are back to zero, great... but at least my content is still here...)
-NorthrnPoakr / Poakrvxx
>-------------------------------------------------------------------------------<
p.s: I'm working on the 5th fiction story at this moment, and this is my most ambitious one yet... and yes, its the longest i've ever written thus far...
Hint: its not Vexx's Time yet... you'll still have to hunt that Benefactor harder lol...
but the title's name is:
[ Heirloom ]
have fun theorizing :>
No comments:
Post a Comment